Beaver Mountain and Smile Productions invite you to join us for the 2018 Beaver Mountain Music Festival. August 17 & 18, 2018
2018 Line-Up & Schedule
Two stages featuring national headliners and local bands.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 17
SATURDAY, AUGUST 18
Once again Smile Event Productions will take Beaver Mountain Music Festival to another level!
We have an amazing line-up of 31 incredible artists, including 13 nationally touring acts, bringing you funky jams, indie grooves, booming bass, and blistering bluegrass.
This year's festival will feature the Main Stage at the base of the grassy Face Lift Run and the Forest Stage will be electrified in the tall pines. Both stages will be running state of the art sound systems and mind-blowing lighting production.
We will have an adult playground, mountain bike trails at the ski resort, mini-half pipe and skate competitions, and several art installations to keep your mind and body active.
This year's festival will feature a children's village including the Adventure Zone's bouncy houses and carnival games, On Chord Academy's musical petting zoo featuring hands-on instrument instruction for children, face painting, balloon art, and more. We will also have several non-profit organizations providing nature education for children.
We will host several non-profit organizations, at no charge, working to make a difference for our communities and environment. At Smile Event Productions, we use the music to gather the masses and then try to get them involved in the great organizations working on the many issues we face today.
There will be plenty of on-site camping and RV hookups available and Beaver Mountain Ski Resort is located in the middle of the national forest with many off-site options.
Purchase tickets for just $45 (ages 11 and under are free). Only 500 tickets will be sold at the price. This gets you into both days of the festival with access to both stages.
Parking fee - $5 per car
Gate ticket price - $65
Camping reservations will start April 1, 2018. First-come, first-serve. All camping and RV reservations will be made online. Please do not call Marge to book these dates.
Things to know before the festival
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times.
- Dogs allowed in designated areas only.
- Smoking in designated areas only.
- Every car must have a parking pass. One pass comes with your camp spot, if applicable. Any additional cars must purchase a pass.
- ATM service available at the front gate. The fee is $1 for every $20.
- Fires in designated fire rings only. Gas firepits and enclosed firepits will be allowed.
- Everyone age 12+ MUST be wearing a wristband.
- Underage drinking will NOT be permitted. IDs will be checked at the front gate.
- Fighting, rude behavior, obscenities will not be permitted and will get you ejected from the festival.
- Shade tents will only be allowed around the perimeter of the festival area only. If any shade tent is deemed to be blocking views of other spectators, you will be asked to remove it.
- Car camping will not be allowed outside of designated camping areas.