The good news is... we may have a Groove Garden event (or two) in the coming months. But until we know for sure, the June 17th and June 30th parties have been cancelled. Being that this was a free party that practically hinged on the existence of our singularly amazing venue, we've decided to take this as a sign to go fishin' while they rebuild from last Saturday's fire.
According to our sources at The Garage, August is a very good possibility and if the Summer is as hot as we expect it to be, we could even bump into September. Until then, keep your antennaes up and scanning for news and be sure to visit the Garage to support whatever they're doing - as soon as they're doing it. I have a feeling everything is going to work out for the best.
Thanks to all involved.
Jesse & Riche