PechaKucha Night - Vol 12 - Food
PechaKucha Night - SLC vol. 12
Sunday, September 28th
Publik Coffee Roasters - 975 S. West Temple
event starts at 4:00pm Presenters @ 5.00pm
- Viet Pham - Chef and Restaurateur
- Amy Eldredge - Bartending Consultant
- Darby Moore Doyle - A Bourbon Gal
- Matthew Allred - Epic Brewing
- Grace Henley - New Roots Refugee Garden
- “Hoss” Chad Forrest - Hoss on Hops
- SuAn Chow - Chow Truck
- Dylan Sands - Publik Coffee
- Erik Ostling - Partner, Beehive Distilling
- Vanessa Chang - Food Nerd - Consultant - Writer
- Lavanya Mahate - Saffron Valley
PechaKucha Night - SLC together with SLC Bites, Vanessa Chang and Chantelle Bourdeaux, have brought together a group of presenters that cuts a swath through the culinary, food, and drink specialist of Salt Lake City.
This has been an event long in planning and we are excited to have a great line-up of presenters. There will be food trucks in the parking lot, coffee by Publik (of course), pastries, and drinks! Think of it like an intimate block party with PechaKucha presentations to cap it all off!
You must RSVP for this private event and seating is limited to register early!
PechaKucha Night, a global event, is based on the 20x20 presentation format. A group of presenters are all asked to give a presentation of 20 slides that are each shown for 20 seconds. A total presentation time of 6 minutes and 40 seconds. This keeps the energy up and the interest level high.